Thursday, January 29, 2009

I won a blog award!!


My friend Shanna at Our Big Crazy Family has given me a fabulous blog award, thanks so much!!  I would also like to give this blog award to five of my favorite blogs I read.......

Now here are the rules for this award:
1. Pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs, and include the one that gave it to you (and Link them). 2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions......

So here are my fabulous addictions...
1.  I would say I have to copy Shanna on this one, I am addicted to anything China adoption, I would bring them all home if I could!!!

2. I am sooooo addicted to Sushi, I cant get enough of it and I think about when will be the next time I can get it and make any excuse to go to my favorite sushi bar!!

3. I love dark chocolate and I keep little stashes here and there, I will eat a few squares a day, my favorite is dark chocolate with cayenne pepper!

4. I am addicted to buying little girls clothes, I cant seem to get enough and she has way more then she will ever where.  I dont buy in advance because before she can ever wear it I will change my mind and like something else, so then I sell it!!  The online forums are sooo dangerous.

5.  Again I have to copy Shanna on this one.....I love Burt's Bees chapstick, I have 5 or 6 different jackets that I wear often and I have a tube in every jacket. I also have one in both purses and both cars!!!  I have tried other brands but nothing works as good as Burt's Bees!!!

Well there you have it, now have fun with yours!




4 comments:

little jill said...

Wow Thanks! I have to say though, I'm super lazy and probably won't do what I'm supposed to. I don't even check my voice mail for days. I'm crap at that. But stoked you picked me. thanks!

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your award! So fun!

Shanna said...

Ahhh! you can always find a tube of Burt's Bees in all of my jackets! Too funny!!!

Sean said...

I can attest to the clothing addiction. I get more paypal receipts than receipts for food!!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem