Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Piggy Tails, kind of


Okay I know this is a stretch but I cant wait for her hair to be long enough for pigtails!  So I guess you can call this her bug do! ha  They lasted for about an hour until she pulled the rubber bands out.  Her hair seems to have taken a little break from growing, maybe I need to add more vitamins??
We have 4 more days until we leave to go visit my parents again.  It will be me and the two little ones, Sean and the older boys are staying home so they dont miss any school.  It has been in the 80's in Phoenix and I cant wait!!  I am also looking forward to seeing my brothers family, they will be flying down too.  His girls are almost a year and soon to be 3, it will be fun having the younger cousins together to play and meet each other for the second time!!
Keaton has had a cold so hopefully it will end soon and I pray Ava and I dont get it before the airplane ride or during our mini vacation!  
Sorry it has been so quiet, just a lot going on right now and not taking pictures and I hate posting without pictures!




I am so cute!


Mug shoot


This kid sure does drool


Our sweetie that is now 2


Playing with one of her favorite toys

7 comments:

At Home! said...

You are an inspiration! Thank you for the blog that encourages and loves family! We need more of this in our world.

Thank you for the smile you have blessed me with this morning.

Shanna said...

Awwww! She is so cute with piggy tails!! I too couldn't wait until I could get Chloe's hair in them.
What a darling girl she is!!!
Hugs~
Shanna

Denise Grover Swank said...

I love her pigtails! I've put Emma's hair in piggys and they were much thinner and stubbier than that!

Kim said...

Oh My! The pigtails are adorable! She is the cutest!

Heather said...

Love the pigies! Won't be long & you'll be braiding, curling, etc.

Shannon said...

Thanks for praying for Mavery! I followed you all to China and thought your daughter was adorable. She reminds me of Mavery. We can't wait to get piggy tails that long!

Rebecca Lily said...

PRESH!!!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem