Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting rid of the Mullet!

Again I posted my pictures backyards, someday I will figure out this blog stuff!  The back of your hair grows faster than the front as most of you probably knew.  Yaya started to have a little Mullet action happening so it was time for a first haircut to get rid of it!  Off to the hair salon we went.  Yaya has a fetish with lotion so she was in heaven while we were waiting trying all the samples.  She flipped out a little when they put her in the chair by herself so Mommy sat down first and she sat on my lap and everything was fine.  It took all of 15 minutes, not a lot of hair yet.  A lollipop at the end and back home we went!




"Was that it?"


Much better, no more Mullet!


Doing great, watching in the mirror


Sampling the lotions!


Oooooo, Lotion!! (See the little Mullet!)

5 comments:

Casey said...

Cute hair!! Cute outfit!! :)

Denise said...

Maggie tends to get these too. Her back grows way faster than the front. I am trying to let it grow, but it is driving me crazy!

Happy New Year~

Michelle R Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by! You have such a beautiful family... with mullet or without. :)

To answer your question, we had not started any paperwork before telling our agency we wanted to adopt "D" on Oct. 10. (She was on a Waiting Child list at an agency that only requires that you submit a questionnaire to view it. I do not believe the children on this list fit the criteria of any waiting families they have at that agency, based either on their age and/or special need.) I worked at record speed to get our homestudy (and most dossier documents) done in one month. We had to have the homestudy complete in order to submit our I-800A to USCIS, which we did on Nov. 12... then we were finally able to submit our Letter of Intent. We just got Pre-Approval on Dec. 23. Now we are just waiting for approval on our I-800A before we can submit our dossier. Our agency believes the earliest we will be traveling is July, probably August. We were hoping we could be with her on her 11th birthday in June, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen based on current time lines. I hope that helps and is not too confusing. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions. Hmmmm... the wheels are turning, eh? Anything that might make you change the name of your blog? lol

Eileen said...

My daughter also struggles-- mullet-wise. I have a no tolerance policy on mullets, so it had to go.

Denise Grover Swank said...

Blogger posts your photos by putting the last one you post first, as you have realized. You can fix the a few ways. The one I try to do the most is upload my photos in reverse order. So obviously, last photo first and first photo last. Sometimes this doesn't work though so try this: Go into html and you will see the photos listed in html code. If you look really close you can see the breaks between photos. Highlight the photo you want to move, right click and pick "cut" then paste it where you want it.

Hope this helps!

BTW> LOVE your family photos!!! I really would like to do something like that with my kids.

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem