Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Help this little girl get back to China!!!

Kennedy has a chance of a life time to go back to China and visit the orphanage she was adopted from when she was 6 months old.  Her orphanage is inviting all the children back that have been adopted for a reunion and celebration.  Kennedy needs to raise $3,300 dollars to go with one of her parents.  She is the oldest of six adopted children in the family.  What a wonderful thing for this little girl to experience and go back to her birth country. I don't know her or her family but came across her blog and thought I would post it here and help her out.  I know I would want the same for my daughter.  She is selling magnets and bracelets too in the side bar, very cool!!
Please help her make her goal and tell everyone you know!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping me get the word out about my fundraising project. Thank you so much : )

Hugs,
Kennedy

Heather said...

What a neat opportunity for such an adventerous girl! And, how sweet of you to post about it.

Hope you have a great weekend!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem