Monday, May 4, 2009

New lens on its way!!

Testing the twirl factor of her new skirt!


My sweet little girl, and she actually sat still for a second!


The usual picture face


Cheese


Bigger Cheese!!!!


Our new lens is on its way!!  (Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, baby!!)  Should be here in a few days.  I wont get to have fun with it until I get back from Portland.  I had an old ticket that got canceled and I needed to reschedule so Im heading to Portland for 5 days!  Did I tell you Im going by myself!  Im so excited to have some time away and go visit some special girlfriends.  Here are some pictures with the old point and shoot.


6 comments:

Dita said...

Does Ava run on Duracell or Energizer? She seems in perpetual motion! I presume with a house full of boys you are very used to that!

She is beautiful as ever!

You lucky lady to spend some fun time with the gals! Enjoy yourself!!

(oh, and I almost forgot....CONGRATULATIONS on the new lens.....please, no more lens in the backpacks!)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

yes, I will make sure to tell my hubby that!! ha

And yes, she never stops. I hope some day she will slow down. I thought girls were suppose to sit quietly and play with dolls or read! hehe

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Oh, I want a twirly skirt! So cute...the skirt and your daughter!

Kim said...

Love the twirling skirt! And my Sam has the same "say cheese" smile as Ava! Love it! Enjoy your girls trip! Congrats on the new lens ... cannot wait to see the photos!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Have and awesome time!!!

Casey said...

Full of energy!! I like that about a girl!! Em and she would get along well!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem