Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy, Busy

I dont have much time to write.  School is coming to an end next week and there are many activities going on right now with 5 kiddos.  Also my parents are coming in a few days to visit for a week, cant wait!  The weather has been warm and awesome.  Enjoy a few pictures from today with the old point and shoot.  We let my little brother take our new lens with him to Florida for some photo shoots he is doing down there, hopefully it will come back in one piece! ha  We are really missing it and had an awesome thunder and lighting storm last night that would have made some great pictures, next time!  I will be back to catch up soon.



See in my mouth!


Kissy lips


Being shy which is not often!


She always wants me to use the camera and take a pic of us together
She says "Yaya and Mama picture, plees!"

7 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

I totally know what you mean about being busy! Since adding 2 people to our house-- taking us to NINE people living here-- it's been a bit hectic. But we're figuring it out and things are getting into a routine.

I love the pictures of Ava and you. She looks so sweet in those photos.

Kim said...

Oh how I can relate to this busy time of year. Ava's dress is adorable. She is just precious!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Such a cutie patootie! And I love that she wants her pic taken with you... How many years before she's saying, "Eww, Mom stop taking pics and no way am I getting in one with you!"? LOL

Dita said...

love the ones with the two of you!!!
Yep....we are in crunch time here too with the school year ending!

You must REALLY love your brother! :)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is so cute!!!! I love her kissy face pose : )
I am so busy I hardly have time to blog. The end of the year is insane for me. Kids moving back home from college, Livi etc....just nuts!!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Casey said...

Such sweet pictures of the two of you!! She loves her Mama!!

I can't imagine how busy you are... I'm crazy with one ending school!!

Dita said...

Uh, HELLOOOOOOOOO, I know you're busy but some of us just JONES without a picture of Miss Ava once in a while!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem