Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Im back home!





I just got back at 12:00am last night or this morning. :-)  I forgot my camera battery for my trip and did not want to spend the money for one.  I'm waiting for a few friends to copy me on the pictures they took while I was away.  It was nice to be kid free for a few days.  It was kind of a crazy trip, the first day I was down with a migraine and it was horrible.  I stay with my girlfriend and her family, she has 7 kiddos.  I did not get to fit everyone in that I wanted to see, there was just not enough hours in the day.  I did have a wonderful Mother's Day at the ocean, it was beautiful and I laid down on the beach and slept for 1 1/2 hours it was heaven!!  I'm sorry to all those I did not catch up with and hopefully next time I will have more time.

I want to say Thanks so much to my girlfriend and her family for taking me in for 5 days and being my chauffeur and feeding me!  The time went too fast.  Hopefully I will get copies of the pictures soon and be able to post them.



4 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Welcome back! Wow! Five days with no kids? I haven't gone that long without kids for about 3 1/2 years! In fact, I've never left Emma and Ryan overnight. But that time is coming this summer when I go to BlogHer in July.

Those pictures of Ava are just too dog gone cute! Love, love love her shoes!!!

Kim said...

Welcome home! So glad you had a wonderful time. Cannot wait to see the photos. In the meantime, the new photos of Ava are BEAUTIFUL!
Blessings,
Kim

Dita said...

Well, given that your girlfriend has 7 kids....you weren't exactly kid free, now, were you?! The good news was that those kiddos weren't calling you MOM all day long!

Sounds like you had a great time.

I see the new lens is back in business with your stunning in-house model. Ava is GORGEOUS!

Jessica Paige said...

Gorgeous Photos! Congratson your new lens! Your going to love it :)

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem