Friday, December 12, 2008

We have been back for almost 2 weeks

Having fun at the park


Going on a train ride


The troops with Great Grandma


Playing at Great Grandma's house


Visiting old friends from High School, this is also where my hubby and I met for the first time when we were 16!!! Peter Piper Pizza. :-)




We have been back from Arizona for almost 2 weeks and I cant find time to post!  Plus I have not even used the camera until last night at the boys band concert.  Trying to still decorate for Christmas and get the cards out on time.
Our all time favorite Christmas comedy movie is "Elf", tomorrow night we are having an Elf party at our house with some friends.  So I'm cleaning  like a crazy woman and getting dinner and treats together.  My boys want to have spaghetti with syrup for dinner but I think we will stick to the roast, potatoes and carrots I have already planned!!
I also have to bake 1oo cookies this weekend for a cookie exchange and dinner I'm attending in the neighborhood Monday night.  Wow, and less than 2 weeks until Christmas!!
Here are a few pictures from our time in Arizona with family.

0 comments:

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem