Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lego Land



My lovely hubby let me sleep in last Sunday.  We had a bad snow storm come in and there was no way we were getting to church.  I rolled out of bed about 9:30am and came down stairs to Lego Land!  The sad thing is that this is not even all of them.  I guess when you have 4 boys in a row it is the toy of choice for every occasion.  With our oldest being almost 14 years, we have had many many years to collect them!  So this was our Sunday morning and afternoon and by evening the roads were clear enough to make the 5:30 service.


Even Yaya was enjoying them


I hate when you step on these things!


The kitty has come to check out the action


We even have all the booklets just in case they put the sets back together (Haha)


This picture does not do this pile of Legos justice!!

1 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog (the nuthouse). You have four boys too!!!! Wow!!! Not too many of us around : ) your family is adorable!! My son Kenny (21) LOVED Lego's. My girls play with all of Kenny's old lego's. your daughter is adorable!!! It's so fun to have a little girl after raising boys..I will stop by for a visit again!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem