Thursday, January 14, 2010

Black and White Wednesday



I decided to join the wagon on this one to help me post more and get the camera out often. I have slowed down on picture taking and I dont want that to happen. Lisa at The Long Road to China has started this to get herself motivated about filling her empty wall in her house. I cant wait to see all her amazing photos, she has so much talent!!

I just love little Miss Ava to pieces and like I have said before she is lucky she is cute! ha Ava does not stop during the day and is still into everything. If it is quiet then you better go searching quickly because she is into something! The amount of energy she has just blows me away.

I know it is really Thursday but I did not finish this last night like I wanted to. I still have so much to learn about photography but I really need a hands on class. I just cant read a book to figure it out. One of the many things on my list for this year!

11 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Precious pics of Miss Ava.....she is such a cutie!

So happy you joined in and look forward to more B&W's......thanks for the shout out, you are too sweet!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

xo,

Lisa

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi~The title of your blog caught my attention on Lisa's B&W photo post. Your Ava is gorgeous, as is the rest of your family.

I hope the wait for Gemma won't be too long and that she'll be here very soon.

Many, many blessings~
Lisa
Mommy to Lindy Li-Xiao
Waiting for her mei mei from Taiwan

Jodee said...

Adorable black and white pictures! I love Ava's bow!

Jodi said...

What beautiful photos!
Such a beautiful girl!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh, she is precious! Great b&w photo. I have an Ava too (she's from Jiangxi province)!!

Shanna said...

Great shot mom!! Ava is such a beauty!! Can't wait to see more pics of your precious family :)

Im not Facebooking anymore, so I will be checking your blog more often to keep up with you!

Lesli said...

I love your photo's...they are gorgeous.. and so is your subject!!! I think I found your blog through LLS.. Can't wait to read through more of it! I can already tell you are an amazing mother! Have a great weekend!

Lesli

Sarah said...

Great pix, April!! We need to get some of our girls together!!
See you tomorrow!

Dita said...

Love these shots of Ava. I can tell she's a handful but what's a girl to do with all those BOYS around.

I hope Gemma gets here RIGHT QUICK to level the playing field a bit for you two!

xoxoxo
Dita

Jill and Rick said...

Adorable!!

Jill G

Robin said...

In the old days one used to learn photography by taking B&W negatives, processing them yourself and then making enlargements with a projector and batches of stinking chemicals.
Black and white photos

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem