Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

We had an enjoyable Christmas. My parents drove up from Phoenix this year and my brother was visiting from South American.

The kids are always able to open their stocking first thing Christmas morning and they are able to see their gifts from Santa because he does not wrap them at our house. Keaton was the first one up at 5:00am!!! Yes, you read that right! We go to church Christmas morning, so we got ready for the 9:00am Mass. Once we got home we had our Christmas breakfast then sat down to open gifts.

It was a very light Christmas this year. The kids each got one gift from Santa, little ones got two. Their gift from Mom and Dad was our drive to Disneyland in November! They also had a gift from Papa and Nana (my parents), their Uncle Norm and Uncle Heath and Aunt Julie (my brothers). Papa John and Grandma Lori sent each of the kids a gift too. They had a few gift cards to spend from Great Grandma and a Great Aunt.

I forgot to charge the camera battery so all the pictures are courtesy of my Mom!




Gavin and his DS game from Papa John



Keaton and Ava, with her chair and wooden fruit from Santa



Ava feeding her baby breakfast before church



Keaton and Mommy. He bought this for me from his schools Santa's workshop!



Ava getting a new shirt from Nana and Papa



Ava and Uncle Norm and the Winnie the Pooh book he got her!



Soren and the "Monster Hunter" game Papa John and Grandma Lori got him



Gavin and Power Miner L*gos from Nana and Papa



Keaton and the Wii game he wanted so bad from Papa John and Grandma Lori



Preston and Keaton with a Wii game that Uncle Heath and Aunt Julie bought the whole family to share


**I will be having my first GIVEAWAY on the blog in a couple days!!! Please check back and one lucky comment/person will win. This will be your chance to leave a comment so I can meet all the people that read my blog. I cant wait to share this gift with you! I will give you a hint, I have a hidden talent/hobby that I have never talked about on this blog! :-)

5 comments:

4dogs said...

Merry Christmas! I read your blog - but I've never commented. We are a Holt family also. I don't post on the BB too much anymore but I read still. I'm on Facebook too much to keep my blog updated lately!

Anonymous said...

I am commenting!! I love keeping up with your blog and seeing your beautiful family. It is fun to watch "our girls" growing up.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. We had a few similar gifts here...DS games, Power Miner Legos.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your boys are so funny. I love the faces ;) Glad you got to see your folks AND your brother - what a treat!

Dita said...

Looks like everyone was happy with their goodies. The kids are all getting so big and even more beautiful. I LOVE the shot with you...talk about BEAUTIFUL!

Merry Christmas, My Friend!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem