Friday, October 31, 2008

Trip to the neighborhood Pumpkin Patch

So Sean and I made a trip to our neighborhood pumpkin patch with the two little ones last weekend.  They set it up in an empty field a few blocks down from our home.  They had hayrides, a little maze, big slides, corn sand box, and a small pumpkin patch.  Yaya and Keaton had a blast and I think they liked the slide the most.  It was a beautiful warm fall day, the weather was perfect.  We promised the older boys we would bring them home each a pumpkin to carve.
The boys are so excited about trick or treating tonight.  We have a few friends coming over to join in with us.  Our neighborhood is very kid friendly, last year our boys only did our street and filled up their candy bags!!  This year they told me they are doing the whole neighborhood but they are using their bikes. :-)
I will post pictures later of our pumpkin carving yesterday and they costumes from tonight.  Yesterday it was almost 80 degrees so we took the pumpkins outside and sat on the driveway to carve them, you could of not asked for a better day.
Also poor Gavin asked to play "PIG" and "HORSE" with me and mommy won!  I used to play basketball in school and it has always been my favorite sport.  We played around the world last week and Mommy got around the world before Gavin even started! Ha He likes it though and tells me not to let him win, I have a feeling someday he will be taller than me and I will not have a chance.



Keaton and his pumpkin


Yaya and her pumpkin


Mommy and Yaya


Keaton being a goof


Enjoying the hay bale maze together

0 comments:

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem