Sunday, October 26, 2008

Matilda Jane show!!




Matilda Jane "Molly Loves pink skirt" and "pink button T"


Hey everyone I am having a Matilda Jane show today Sunday the 26th and it will be closing tomorrow the 27th.  If anyone is interested in ordering anything go and checkout the goods at www.matildajaneclothing.com
Let me know and I can add your order to the show.  The shipping will be only $4 and tax is 3.9%!!!
They have restocked a lot of the Westside and have even brought back many of the Sacklunch pieces!!  Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy shopping!!

1 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh I love Matilda Jane! I don't have any for Chloe but would love to order some! I hope I can get an order in tomorrow. If you can email me the details on ordering, that would be great!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem