Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pictures and new look coming soon!!


The boys striking a pose while visiting family in Arizona.

I am having a gal by the name of Rebecca spice my blog up!!  So it will soon have a new look and we will have pictures too!!
Things are crazy, I am trying to start a list for travel and to make sure my two youngest will be well taken care of while we are gone.  We have my Aunt and Uncle taking care of them the first week and my Mom is coming the last 2 weeks, my brother is also helping out the whole time.  Still trying to finish up her room too!  
I did a little shopping for Ava yesterday.  I bought a couple of cotton dresses, and few tops and some skirts.  I will probably buy the rest in China.  I am also waiting for the Ergo carrier I ordered to come.
Time to tackle the mountain of laundry!  Stay tune for a new look!!

0 comments:

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem