Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ling Ling on her way to China!!



In the last update we got of Gemma she told us she loves stuff animals and she would love to have a Panda some day.

My little brother travels the world with a Disney stage show and is heading to China this week. He will be in China through the end of August. The last week of August his show will be in Guangzhou, China!! So we took the opportunity to to give him a package to deliver to Gemma.

Gemma will have the opportunity to actually see his show while he is there!! He getting tickets for her and her foster family to see it and possibly 10 other Journey of Hope kids!! How cool is that??!!

He will give her our package after the show!! I hope he will be able to take some pictures too.

We also sent a little note explaining we will probably not be there until sometime this fall. I hope she understands and knows we are still coming.

We are totally jealous that my little brother gets to see her in person before we do. We were actually hoping to be there at the same time so we could take her to the show but it is not working out that way.

We are 2 weeks into waiting for our LOA, I pray it comes quickly!!!


My little brother



14 comments:

trina said...

How exciting!! That will be wonderful for her to meet him and I know he will get some pics. :) Love, love little LingLing. :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope he takes photos for you. Im sure she will love the panda!

Kim said...

That is really cool. Cannot wait to see the photos! Praying your travel dates come soon!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Jodi said...

Wow! How exciting! That is so cool! What a fun memory that will be for Gemme! Praying for your LOA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! How cool is that? I hope you will have pictures to share.
What a blessing!

Dawn said...

Hi April...I am so glad you stumbled on my blog. You too have a gorgeous family, and how exciting to be bringing home Gemma, what a beauty!

I cannot believe we were in China at the same time...I bet we passed each other on the street. We stayed at the Victory, and I saw you stayed at the WS.

Thanks for stopping by and I will follow along as you get closer to your new daughter!

TanyaLea said...

Awww...that is AWESOME! How neat that your brother works for traveling Disney shows and that he will be able to hand deliver that gift to her AND that she'll be invited to the show. She is going to feel like a V.I.P. having an uncle in the show! How fun!!

Praying your LOA comes QUICKLY and that Gemma's heart will understand.

Love and Hugs,
~ Tanya

JinXiu said...

how exciting. my fingers are crossed for a safe trip. cant wait to see pictures

Shanna said...

wow! lots happening around your house! glad you had a wonderful trip to AZ.
SO very cool that Gemma gets to meet your brother in GZ!! AWESOME!!

Serving the King said...

How great is that?!! Wow! What an opportunity! So happy for you!!

LedaP said...

That is so cool and love the picture of your brother!

Annie said...

How awesome to have your brother be able to visit Gemma!! That is a real blessing! So cool that he is a part of my Disney family!

Dita said...

What a wonderful envoy to deliver the goodies and message of love from her family. I imagine her heart will be pounding watching him and realizing that he is her Uncle.

I wish it were you there with her and she would be on that plane coming home with you...but I know that soon, very soon.....you will be.

thinking of all of you!
dita

jennifer said...

That is amazing!! What an awesome thing to be able to do for her and her foster family...and to personally be able to deliver your gift is amazing!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem