Monday, September 29, 2008

Mommy time and Daddy time!


So I finally got a little girl alone time yesterday.  I went to a Matilda Jane trunk show, my first one, and I am hooked!!  I got some great outfits for Yaya from her new Westside line and I cant wait to get them in a few weeks.  I was feeling a little sorry for myself not having a girlfriend to go with and share in the shopping experience but it all worked out in the end.   I met a great bunch on gals and a couple of us exchanged phone numbers and emails.  I hope to have my own show in a couple of weeks and take advantage of a few more items at a discounted rate!!

So while Mommy was enjoying her alone time Daddy took all five kids on a 3 1/2 hour hike.  They had a blast and when they got home they kept on saying it was the best day of their life!!  Too cute!  We hope to do it again this weekend so I can join in the fun.  Sean took some great pics on their hike so enjoy!


The Kiddos

Having a great time!

The boys really like to explore

Keaton found a great spot

The serious teenager

Beautiful views!

Indiana Gavin!

I think they climbed every rock

Keaton and the wild

Cute shot

Soren and the cactus!

They are beat!

Lovin the views

Mr. Cool


The hiking troops!


0 comments:

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem