Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Day of Riding Part I

Keaton chewing on a Red Vine


Getting better at smiling for pictures


Having fun with the bubbles Daddy gave her


Kids having fun in the water while Mommy gets her gear on


Yaya finally decided to pass out!


We spent a beautiful day with the kids riding motorcycles.  We weather was perfect mid 70's and pushing 80 by late afternoon.  We decided to park near the water this time so the little ones would have something to do while the older kids were riding.
Ava was a little scared of all the motorcycle noise but got used to it pretty quickly and she even took an hour nap in my arms while quads and motorcycles went zipping by the whole time.


3 comments:

Dita said...

Oh, MAN......if I show my son these photos he is going to FREAK OUT. He is so desperate for one of these dirt bikes and if he sees its a whole family affair at your place, well, I just might not live it down!
Loved the photos....just great. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Unknown said...

My boys are so jealous. I made sure I did not point out that you had riding gear too.. I have to say I don't mind spending my weekends in hockey rinks for 8 months, but I refuse to ride a dirt bike. You are a better woman than me!!! Looks like you all had a great time. The weather looks great there. We are still a little cold here and muddy for sure...

Tracey

Kim said...

Oh My! I am so glad my boys are sleeping. Our oldest has a dirt bike and so loves it. The others would be sooo jealous of this family day riding. Looks like you have one too? If so, you win THE coolest Mom award of all time!!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem