Sunday, January 5, 2014

A visit from Grandma Sherry


A few days after Christmas my Hubby's Mother came to visit.  It had been a couple of years since we had all seen her last.  Rowen was just a few weeks old.  She is from Yakima, WA.  She was on a little road trip for almost 3 weeks visiting all her grandchildren.





I can't remember the last time we had pictures with her.  I think it was before Ava came home.  So I grabbed my camera and we headed out to a local park.




My handsome hubby and his Mom. :)



The sun was just perfect. I loved all the backlighting and the glow of the grasses and trees.  It made for a nice soft, dreamy pictures.




This was a candid I caught as she was leaning on a tree while I was taking pictures of the kids.  This is just a very small portion of all the pictures I took. Many more that need to be edited.

It was a really nice visit. Rowen really enjoyed getting to know his Grandma Sherry. They played lots of puzzles, read books and played legos.  Gemma and Ava enjoyed playing many board games with Grandma too.

I can't believe Christmas break is over and time for school and activities to start up again.  I have enjoyed our lazy days and no where to be.  Have also enjoyed lots of extra time with Daddy as his work load was light.

Here is too a great start of 2014. May we be blessed with good health and a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What great photos! So happy you got to visit!

twoandlu said...

Great photos! Glad you were able to spend time with grandma. :) If you ever come to Yakima to visit her, let me know. I will drive there to meet up with you.

Unknown said...

شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف وشفط بيارات بالدمام وبالخبر

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem