Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Making room in the closet soon!!!

After 4 boys I went a little nuts before Ava came home filling her closet!! I have slowed down quite a bit knowing she cant possibly wear it all!

I have nothing for Gemma yet and need to make room in the closet that the girls will share.

So look here in the next few day for a clothing sale!!! Most of it is "like new" and "new". I will do bidding style and start the bid at a certain amount, place your bid in the comments. Plus cheapest shipping. (up to 3 outfits $5 shipping) Most sizes will be 18 months to 3T.

The bidding will go for 5 days and as soon as I get payment I will ship it out!! I hope to get it all out before we leave for China so quick payment would be great!!

All $$ will get Gemma some clothes on her side of the closet! ha

Time to go through the closet!!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

I hear ya on the little girl clothing addiction!! And the shoes! Love the little girl shoes!

Sarah is in a 3T, so I'll be watching and waiting! ;)

What fun it will be to shop for two girlies!

Terri said...

Great idea!!! I have started buying some clothes for Meilynn but it is so hard to know their true size!!

I can't believe how close you are, YAY!!! I am so excited to follow along. Are you going to be blogging while you are there?

4dogs said...

Girl clothes are so fun to buy. I can see why you have so many for Ava. And NOTHING for Gemma? I bet you have a little something for her ;)

Hoots Momma said...

looking forwad to the sale!! I sent you an e-mail too.

Serving the King said...

ooooo closet preparation!! You know you are getting close now!!! That auction is a great idea!

Jean said...

Congratulation- you are traveling soon!! So excited!! Will you be blogging while in China?? I would love to follow your journey!!

Good luck with the closet project!! I over bought too!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem