Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!!!!




Here is todays family shot!! Not the best because everyone was a hurry to dig into their candy!

I dont know if I have mentioned before that we have had a exchange student this school year? So now you know who the other boy is, Kacha. He is visiting from Thailand and we have enjoyed having him this year. This is the first male exchange student we have had. All the rest have been girls, so my boys are really enjoying having another guy in the house that they can challenge at video games. :-) He will be going back home the beginning of June. Kacha has also been a great help with things around the house. Lets just say I have not done dishes or swept the upstairs floors since he has come to live with us!! He also has done a great job of helping to keep Ava's play room clean every day!

If you have never had an exchange student before I highly recommend it!! Our last two girls were from China and Taiwan and were both amazing!!

Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter!! I think we will only be having salad tomorrow to detox our bodies! hehe

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Beautiful - just beautiful!!!
I have always wanted to host an exchange student - what an awesome opportunity!

Shanna said...

Your family is so beautiful!! Can't wait to see sweet Gemma standing right there with y'all... perfect!
I want to hear all about your new exchange student. I've been thinking about it again and hoping that we can be a host this school year. You've told me so many times, but I can't remember the agency you liked. I think you need to do a "Kacha post" !

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such a beautiful family pic. How wonderful that you've made exchange students part of your family. Very inspiring. Have a wonderful week.

Gail said...

Gorgeous picture of your beautiful family!

Kim said...

Love this updated family photo. And NO ... I had no idea about Kacha. Would love to hear more about your experiences hosting foreign exchange students.
We have traveled to Thailand and have such a love for the people of their beautiful country!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous family you have! Couldn't get a bad photo with beautiful faces like that ;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

Casey said...

What a great picture!! I didn't realize you had an exchange student. We are thinking of doing that in a few years too. Can't wait!

Dita said...

What a beautiful family portrait and so nice that you have kacha in the photo with you to remember his visit.

You always amaze me...all that you do AND you have had 3 exchange students?! Wow....you are so inspiring!

Happy Easter!

Chris said...

What a great family picture...
...despite the fact that everyone was in a hurry to dig into their candy!!! :)

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem