Sweet Jodi Sue from Heads Up Seven Up gave me a blogger award!! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Jodi has a beautiful family and I love reading her blog please stop by and give her a visit. So with this award I'm suppose to say seven random things about myself. This is the most difficult part.
1) My parents were foster parents growing up and we would have sometimes up to 10 foster kids in the house not including me and my two younger brothers. Many of the kids they took in were the hard to place kids.
2) I'm a night owl and don't look forward to early mornings. I like to have my quiet time at night when all the little ones are sleeping.
3) My favorite drink is a Green Tea Latte with soy and no sweetener
4) I married my high school sweetheart. We will be celebrated 18 years coming up in a couple of months!!
5) The only time I have ever been out of the country was to adopt Ava but I have been to almost all 50 states!! I think I still have 5 more I need to visit.
6) I love where we live now so much more than the Northwest, where we were for over 15 years. The gray was horrible. The downside is there is no family here and I miss them so much!! Not having that support when raising a big family is hard and my children do not get to hang out with their grandparents. I would love to be close to family but it is not an option at this time in our lives. I also miss all my wonderful friends in OR, you ladies are amazing!! :-(
7) I'm a jeans, T-shirt/sweatshirt, converse wearing kind of girl. No high maintenance here!!
8) Im going to add one more- Im the worst speller in the world, so please read my blog at your own risk. ha