Monday, December 21, 2009

Making Sugar Cookies!! YUM!!


Well I got brave this year and spent the afternoon making sugar cookies with the kids. We actually had a lot of fun, even though the entire upper floor of our home was covered with sprinkles!!

Ava was so cute, her job was to put sprinkles on every cookie after Mommy put the icing on. Every time she would say "sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle" as she sprinkled the cookies.

The boys got quite creative as usual.



Soren "Mr. Detail"



Keaton enjoying his finished product



Soren


Gavin enjoying the peppermint sprinkles!!



YUMMY FUN!!!

6 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a fun day in the kitchen:) My kids always look forward to helping out with cookies and cupcakes..... I think it is the frosting:)

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family. Happy Holidays:)

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

I felt like such a wimp this year as I passed on Cookies AND gingerbread houses :) I don't know - I didn't feel like consuming all the calories :)

The boys looks like they had an awesome time! I love to see "big boys" help out in the kitchen!!

Casey said...

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!! And enjoy eating cookies :)

Dita said...

The cookies look YUMMY....I could go for some. I don't know if I have the guts to brave the mess yet!

I'll live vicariously though you guys for now, I think!

Hope the holiday plans include lots of family and friends enjoying the wonderful moments of being together.

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Dita Darling

day by day said...

Oh, they look yummy! I was a slacker this year in the cookie
baking dept. : ) I usually do that for the girls....next year, I guess.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

~m

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

well yum is right!!! They look delicious!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christms!!!

 
© Mei Meis and Mayhem